Friday, January 28, 2011

Saskatchewan you to sleep

So this is part two of the Betty (by Gary Delainey and Gerry Rasmussen) that so improbably involved the story lone about Saskatchewan from March of 2010. The rest of that week of Betty shifted to a storyline about Betty taking strategic naps in order avoid interacting with her family.  So not even these cartoonists could stick with a "riveting" Saskatchewan story line for very long, resorting instead to a story arc they hoped was less sleep-inducing.

To be fair, I'm going to include a link to the official Saskatchewan tourism websitehttp://www.sasktourism.com/.  I don't know if it will help. Saskatchewan is like a gigantic, less populated, somewhat colder Kansas... or Nebraska... or Dakotas... or any of those Midwestern states.

I'm just gonna say here and now: I do not expect to see another Saskatchewan map-themes comic as long as I run this blog.  Please try to prove me wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment